Tim Maloney is Managing Director and Founder of Newport Group Inc. Since 1990, under Tim’s leadership, the firm has designed and coordinated projects for the core leaders of privately held companies seeking to define and execute strategic objectives through aligned and engaged teams.
Mr. Maloney has written extensively and has contributed articles to various forms of media. The topics focused on achieving lifestyle and business congruence through seizing business advantage with entrepreneurial cultures, maximizing strategic growth potential, applying metrics to business performance, aligning sales teams with strategic corporate direction, how to implement performance feedback, defining leadership potential, along with providing direction for implementing workable succession strategy. Our media page shows some recent interviews.
Recently he has authored a book with Randy McLachlan of Genbridge Family Offices on the subject of Family Business Succession. The book titled Fortune’s Impasse is now available worldwide on Amazon.
Prior to his focus on privately held business strategies, he designed entrepreneurial programs that assisted over 3,000 participants in launching viable businesses through partnerships with the federal and provincial governments and major Canadian banks. (see testimonials)
Tim’s ability to effectively guide individuals, families and senior executives through workable solutions has produced effective outcomes for his clients.
He brings diverse and valuable skill sets having spent most of his time in private business management, in consulting, automotive and bereavement services businesses.
A graduate of University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, Leith leverages an Honours B.A. in Political Science, with long-established links throughout Ontario in various sectors from commercial and industry to municipal governments and provincial ministries. Mr. Coghlin also carries significant experience in the political sector having acted as a communications and outreach advisor to several senior-level politicians in Ontario.
A ten-year officer of the Canadian Army reserves, Leith continues to serve with his regiment the 1st Hussars. He and his wife Brandy are residents of London.
• Owner and developer of successful multi-store retail bedding operation, furniture manufacturing plant, shelving and ready-to-assemble furniture outlet and service businesses
• Recognized by his peers for winning numerous National Marketing and Advertising awards including the Canadian Franchise Association’s Gold award for outdoor advertising
• Author of the book UNZIPPED MARKETING an Epic Press publication.
• Has taught thousands of entrepreneurs on Newport Group’s Business Development Programs
• Contributing writer for The National Post, Toronto Star, and Canadian Business Franchise magazine
• Director of Marketing and new business advisor for two Canadian Franchise Organizations
• An accomplished business information advisor, Terrance continues his 30 year association with Newport Group Inc
Brooke graduated from Queen’s University in Spring 2013 with a Bachelor of Arts -Honours in film and computing.
Ms. Maloney immediately launched her career in film production as a participant in the Creative Minds Filmmaker Institute at the Cannes Film Festival in France, going on to work as a production assistant on multiple film sets.
Brooke is now based in Toronto, Ontario where she works in factual and lifestyle television. She has producing and directing credits for shows on networks including CBC, Animal Planet, Destination America and the Oprah Winfrey Network.
Beyond her regular projects, Brooke works internally with Newport Group as an Operations Associate and Digital Media Specialist.